Visit one of our schools
Austin Elementary School
Avila Elementary School
B.L. Garza Middle School
Barrientes Middle School
Betts Elementary School
Canterbury Elementary School
Cayetano Cavazos Elementary
Crawford Elementary School
De Escandon Elementary School
De La Vina Elementary School
De Zavala Elementary School
Edinburg Alternative Ed. Academy
Edinburg High School
Edinburg North High School
Eisenhower Elementary School
Esparza Elementary School
Flores-Zapata Elementary School
Freddy Gonzalez Elementary School
Guerra Elementary School
Hargill Elementary School
Harwell Middle School
J. Economedes High School
Jefferson Elementary School
John F. Kennedy Elementary
Lee Elementary School
Lincoln Elementary School
Longoria Middle School
Lyndon B. Johnson Elementary School
Macaria Gorena Elementary School
Magee Elementary School
Memorial Middle School
Monte Cristo Elementary School
Ramirez Elementary School
Robert Vela High School
San Carlos Elementary School
South Middle School
Travis Elementary School
Trevino Elementary School
Truman Elementary School
Villarreal Elementary School
Board of Trustees
Bond Election 2008
Team up with the next generation of
JOIN EDINBURG CISD TECHNOLOGY INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
The Edinburg CISD Technology Department is recruiting college students who are pursuing a career in technology, and/or will be enrolling in Computer Maintenance, Computer Science or Computer Information Systems courses. Interns are mentored by Computer Specialists, Network Administrators, Programmers and Technology Training Specialists.
Our Interns have the opportunity to:
- Learn more about their area of specialization.
- Contribute ideas on using innovative technologies in educational environments.
- Gain real life experiences through interactions and hands on activities.
- Provide technical support for administrators, teachers and students.
- Expand their knowledge of software and programming.
- Learn and practice computer maintenance and diagnostics.
- Create hard drive images and learn about local and remote software installs.
- Participate in Professional networking (get to know people in their same field of study).
- Earn Money.
- Students must be enrolled in a minimum of 3 credit hours at an institution of higher learning.
- Students must be available to work 3 – 4 hours per day. 20 hours per week. Monday through Friday.
- Students will be trained & mentored by ECISD staff to provide technical support to administrators, teachers and students.
- Students will be assigned to work at the District Technology Building or at a campus.
- Students must maintain professional behavior and be a good role models for elementary and secondary students.
- Students must provide their own means of transportation.
- Students will be required to pass a background check, and tuberculosis (TB) test.
- Student applying must have a 2.5 GPA or higher.
Apply with us now. Please stop by room 241 in the Technology Department to fill out application.