Time Equivalency Program
Attention ECISD Principals
Professionals need a total of 6 hours of CPE/TEP credit to be excused for the designated Time Equivalency day on Monday, February 3, 2020.
All professional faculty/staff who attended out-of-district professional learning, and need to use that credit for the TEP day, should turn in the Time Equivalency form/certificate to our office by Monday, September 30, 2019.
This is your professional faculty/staff who only attended conferences like CTE conferences, TASSP, THSCA, TGCA, TASA, TMEA, TAGT, TEPSA, AFT, CAMT UTRGV Workshops, Gear Up workshops, Fine Arts institutes, AP institutes, Region One workshops, and/or any other conference or workshop, that took place outside of ECISD in June, July, or August.
Frequently Asked Questions
- University and college courses
- Region One workshops
- Out -of-Town Conferences
- For E.C.I.S.D. Professional personnel: May 1, 2019 until January 31, 2020, on non-contract days
- For E.C.I.S.D. Paraprofessional personnel: June through August 2019, after the 2018-2019 contract year ends, and before the 2019-2020 E.C.I.S.D. school year.
- Employees must acquire a minimum of 6 hours of approved Time Equivalency credit. If the amount of hours is not met, employees are required to attend district professional learning on TEP Day.
- The Time Equivalency Day is Monday, February 3, 2019.