Time Equivalency Program
The E.C.I.S.D. Time Equivalency Program encourages all educators to continue professional learning throughout their lifetime. The district professional development day slated for Time Equivalency is Monday, February 3, 2020. The time period to accrue the minimum of 6 hours professional learning credit for Time Equivalency is designated below:
For E.C.I.S.D. Professional personnel : May 1, 2019 until January 31, 2020, on non-contract days
For E.CI.S.D. Paraprofessional personnel : June through August 2019, after the 2018-2019 contract year ends, and before the 2019-2020 E.C.I.S.D. school year.
Individuals who wish to acquire Time Equivalency should register for professional learning on PDMaPP. To acquire Time Equivalency using out-of-district professional learning credit, please use the Time Equivalency form, located on this page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to fill out a Time Equivalency Form?
Yes, when you attend professional learning workshops, coursers, conferences, etc. outside of the district. Some examples are :
- University and college courses
- Region One workshops
- Out -of-Town Conferences
When can I acquire Time Equivalency?
- For E.C.I.S.D. Professional personnel: May 1, 2019 until January 31, 2020, on non-contract days
- For E.C.I.S.D. Paraprofessional personnel: June through August 2019, after the 2018-2019 contract year ends, and before the 2019-2020 E.C.I.S.D. school year.
How many hours of Time Equivalency credit are required?
- Employees must acquire a minimum of 6 hours of approved Time Equivalency credit. If the amount of hours is not met, employees are required to attend district professional learning on TEP Day.
When is the Time Equivalency (TEP) Day?
- The Time Equivalency Day is Monday, February 3, 2019.
When is the Time Equivalency Form due?
Time Equivalency Form is due as soon as your professional learning is completed and should be turned in to the Professional Learning office as soon as possible. January 31st, 2020 is the absolute last day to acquire professional learning for Time Equivalency. .
You must upload form and supporting documents to PDMaPP as an "Out of District Certificate"; or scan form and supporting documents to email@example.com.