Preparing Teachers for Online Instruction
Our District has been providing our teachers with online professional development opportunities to prepare them to successfully manage online resources and deliver online instruction to students in the fall 2020. We have offered over 190 online professional development webinar opportunities for our teachers with over 10,000 ECISD participants over the past 3 months.
2020 Innovate Conference is Online and is Focused on Online Instruction and Learning
We will continue to host professional development opportunities for our teachers during the 2020 ECISD Innovate Conference to be held the week of August 3- August 7, 2020. We are committed to preparing our teachers to successfully manage and deliver instruction online for the 2020-2021 school year.
Below are some of the online professional development opportunities offered to teachers in ECISD:
- Managing Online Instructional Materials and Delivering Instruction in Google Classroom
- Google Classroom and FlipGrid Develop the Student's Voice through Digital Storytelling
- Google Classroom and Nearpod Provide Online Activities, Quizzes, and Resources that Engage Students in the Online Classroom
- Google Classroom and DocHub Turn any PDF document into a digital and editable activity to capture and record student learning and progress.
- Google Classroom and ScreenCastify allow teachers to record instructional steps and lessons and make the video files available to students and families to continue the learning and be viewed at any time.
- Google Classroom and Clever bring together and provide access to all the online instructional resources available to students in the ECISD.
- And Many More...