2020 Innovate Conference Online Professional Learning Information
NEW UPDATE! Due to inclement weather and power outages, the ECISD Innovate Teaching and Learning Conference has been tentatively postponed one week.
- Sessions scheduled for Monday, July 27th - Friday, July 31st are being rescheduled to Monday, August 3rd - Friday, August 7th.
- Staff who registered for sessions will receive an email notification with the change.
- Staff may change their registered status to these sessions, as needed.
- We will continue to monitor any local power outages and communicate any changes to the schedule, as necessary.
Thank you for your support and patience during this time.
In preparation for the 2020-2021 school year, ECISD teachers are required to attend a minimum of 6 hours of Google Class integration training beginning Monday, March 23, 2020 through the first student instructional day of the 2020-2021 school year. Be ready to learn and manage your Google Class in the 2020-2021 school year.
Visit the ECISD OmniTrack Professional Development Portal and register for your 2020 Innovate Conference sessions today!
I am a 20+ year veteran teacher, somewhat technology-challenged, and I've learned so much over the last 9 weeks. The webinars have been extremely educational and motivational. --ECISD Teacher
ECISD 2020 Innovate Teaching and Learning Online Conference on August 3rd - August 7th
- Innovate is 100% Online for Teachers
- Attend Innovative Sessions Led by ECISD Teachers!
- New Innovative Google Class and ECISD Online Instructional Resource Integration Sessions!
- Register for Online Webinar Sessions and Reference Videos for Continued Learning As Needed
- Be Ready to Teach Online for the ECISD 2020-2021 School Year!
- 5 Days of Innovative Online Learning Available!
- Session Schedules for Innovate Teaching and Learning Conference are Online! Register Today!